Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
-- although Albert Pujols reached on a fielders choice

Répondre au sujet    Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Index du Forum » INFORMATIONS sur les VNU » Règlement des Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
-- although Albert Pujols reached on a fielders choice
Auteur Message
hfy9624644

Département: 16 - Charente
Féminin

Message -- although Albert Pujols reached on a fielders choice Répondre en citant
FLIMS, Switzerland -- Canadas Kelsey Rocque defeated South Koreas Kyeong-Ae Kim 6-4 to win the womens title at the world junior curling championships on Wednesday. Martin St. Louis Jersey . Rocque and her Edmonton rink stole two points in the eighth end and hit out for the win after South Korea scored a single in the ninth. "Honestly, this is unexplainable," Rocque said. "We came into this tournament really wanting it, and its awesome to see all our hard work pay off." In mens play, Canadas Braden Calvert settled for a fourth-place finish after dropping a 7-5 decision to Norways Eirik Mjoeen in the bronze-medal game. Rocque and third Keely Brown, second Taylor McDonald, lead Claire Tully and alternate Alison Kotylak are the first Canadian team to win the world junior womens title since Saskatchewans Marliese Miller (now Kasner) won the championship in 2003. "Its almost less pressure knowing Canada hasnt won the gold (in 11 years)," Rocque said. "Its awesome to get it again." The Canadian rink had won six games in a row entering the final. Rocque had last-rock advantage because of her win over Kim in the Page 1-2 playoff game. Kim led 3-2 after six ends but Canada regained the lead with a double in the seventh. Rocque added another deuce in the eighth end when Kims takeout attempt rolled too far. "They are a very strong team," Rocque said of the silver medallists, the first South Korean team to qualify for this event. "She made a clutch shot in the ninth end and we knew it would be right down to the bitter end with them. It was a well-played game." "Im so proud of the girls, they just played great all week and we just had an awesome week," she added. "I couldnt ask for anything more." Russias Alina Kovaleva defeated Swedens Isabella Wranaa 11-4 to claim the bronze medal. Switzerlands Yannick Schwaller won the mens gold with a 6-5 victory over 2013 champion Kyle Smith of Scotland. In the bronze-medal game, Calvert stole two in the ninth to pull even heading into the 10th end. Norway had the hammer and scored two when Calvert came up short on his final freeze attempt. "Were disappointed with our play today and know we can play better," said Calvert. "Were hungry for more. We just got out of the starting gate a little slow today and picked it up late, but not soon enough." His Winnipeg team included Kyle Kurz, Lucas Van Den Bosch, Brendan Wilson and alternate Matt Dunstone. Ryan Callahan Jersey . Scotlands Greg Laidlaw made one of two penalty kicks and all three conversions, and Stuart Hogg added a try in the second half. "The most important thing to come out of the game is that we did not get scored against," Laidlaw said. Mikhail Sergachev Lightning Jersey .Before a raucous sellout crowd, the Hawks won for the 29th time in 31 games to extend their Eastern-best record to 36-8.As usual, pretty much everyone chipped in.Four starters were in double figures and backup point guard Dennis Schroder led a spurt at the start of the fourth quarter that helped the Hawks pull away. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Alex-Killorn-Jersey/ .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- C.J. Wilson isnt too particular about the way he gets his victories. He will take them any way he can get them -- no matter how ugly they are. Wilson surrendered five runs in the second inning after his teammates had scored five in the first, but Mike Trout regained the lead for the Los Angeles Angels in the bottom of the second with a two-run homer, and manager Mike Scioscias much maligned bullpen hung on for an 8-6 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday night. "It was the best luck I had to get that run support and win despite giving up all those runs," Wilson said. "The bullpen had their backs up against the wall. I didnt really give them that much to work with. They had to throw four scoreless innings and they came through." Wilson (8-6) barely navigated through five innings and left with the lead after allowing six runs and nine hits, including back-to-back home runs for the second time in his last three starts. The left-hander, who came in 5-0 with a 1.58 ERA in his previous six outings at Angel Stadium, blew a 5-0 lead in the second before Trout hit his 17th homer in the bottom half. "It was an interesting approach that their team had today. They took a lot of pitches -- first-pitch strikes down the middle -- and then with two strikes they would fight the pitches off," Wilson said. "I dont know how many first-pitch strikes I threw. It felt like a ton. All the hits were deep in the count, so it was kind of a Twilight-Zone type of thing. "After the two home runs, it was like paper cuts to death. Obviously, Willingham and Morales hit the ball really hard, but a lot of the other hits were in-between guys or under the coverage," Wilson added. Trouts homer was Los Angeles last hit until David Freeses one-out single in the sixth. The Twins got a run closer in the fifth on a sacrifice fly by former Angels slugger Kendrys Morales, but Joe Smith got three outs for his sixth save to help extend the Angels four-game winning streak and snap a season-best four-game streak by the Twins. Kyle Gibson (6-6) threw 50 pitches over two innings in his 25th career start, equaling his shortest outing in the big leagues. The 26-year-old right-hander gave up seven runs, four hits and two walks, after coming in with a streak of 22 consecutive scoreless innings. "I juust didnt really have a good feel out there from pitch one in the bullpen," Gibson said. Andrej Sustr Lightning Jersey. "It felt like I was searching the whole time. It was just one of those weird nights. I didnt feel like I was repeating my delivery. It was pretty clear that I wasnt very sharp. I was leaving sliders over the middle, sinkers up -- I mean, it was a confusing, frustrating night overall." The right-hander found himself in a bases-loaded, no-out jam after 16 pitches and failed to retire any of his first six batters -- although Albert Pujols reached on a fielders choice when shortstop Danny Santana fielded his grounder deep in the hole and Trout beat the rookies throw to second. By the time the inning ended, Los Angeles had pushed across five runs. Josh Hamilton and Howie Kendrick both came up with the bases loaded and hit two-run singles. Erick Aybar, who was hit by a pitch, scored the fifth run on a double-play grounder by C.J. Cron. But Minnesota needed only one inning to erase the deficit. Josh Willingham, who has eight homers in his last 15 games against the Angels, drove an 0-2 pitch to centre field that barely eluded Trouts glove -- which was about 3 feet above the fence. Morales followed with first homer in a Twins uniform, sending a 3-2 pitch into the lower seats in the left field corner. No. 9 hitter Sam Fuld kept the rally alive with a two-out RBI single, Santana drove in another run with a double and Brian Dozier tied it with an RBI single. NOTES: Angels hitting coach Don Baylor was in the dugout during a game for the first time since breaking his right leg while catching a ceremonial first pitch from Vladimir Guerrero on opening night. ... Gibson lasted just two innings on May 10 at Detroit, allowing six runs in a 9-3 loss. ... Joe Mauer, who won three AL batting titles as a catcher and the MVP award in 2009, is hitting .260 in his first season as a full-time first baseman. Only two of his 22 RBIs have come on the road. ... Mauer and C Kurt Suzuki each entered the game 2 for 22 against Wilson. Mauer was 1 for 3 this time against the two-time All-Star and Suzuki was 0 for 3. ... LHP Tyler Skaggs, who hasnt pitched for the Angels since June 5 because of a right hamstring strain, is scheduled to make a rehab start for Triple-A Salt Lake on Thursday in Fresno. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Sam 11 Aoû - 04:08 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 11 Aoû - 04:08 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Index du Forum » INFORMATIONS sur les VNU » Règlement des Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation