Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
the par-5 13th, where he hit a 7-iron to wi

Répondre au sujet    Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Index du Forum » INFORMATIONS sur les VNU » Règlement des Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
the par-5 13th, where he hit a 7-iron to wi
Auteur Message
hfy9624644

Département: 16 - Charente
Féminin

Message the par-5 13th, where he hit a 7-iron to wi Répondre en citant
TORONTO - Quarterback Zach Collaros, who guided the Hamilton Tiger-Cats to a third win in four games, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Chad Ruhwedel Penguins Jersey .Collaros was 25-of-35 passing for 318 yards and a TD while running for another in leading the Ticats past the Edmonton Eskimos 25-23 last weekend. The win was Collaross third in four games since returning from a concussion and improved the Ticats record to 3-0 at Tim Hortons Field.Teammate Eric Norwood was named the top defensive player. Norwood had seven tackles and four sacks against Edmonton.The top special-teams player is Saskatchewans Weston Dressler. He returned a punt 78 yards for a touchdown in helping the Roughriders beat the Ottawa Redblacks 35-32 in overtime. He finished the game with five punt returns for 103 yards.Dressler also added a 60-yard TD catch in the contest, finishing with seven receptions for 125 yards.Toronto Argonauts linebacker Shea Emery captured top Canadian honours. The native of Richmond, B.C., had six tackles and a sack in a 40-23 road win over the B.C. Lions, the Argos first win in Vancouver since 02. Phil Kessel Penguins Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Kris Letang Penguins Jersey . The Miami Heat star tops the leagues global list of top-selling jerseys for the 2012-13 season, edging Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder and James Heat teammate Dwyane Wade for the No. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com/sidney-crosby-jersey/ . -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Defending champion Stephen Gallacher had seven birdies and an eagle on the back nine Saturday to surge past Rory McIlroy and take a two-shot lead into the final round of the Dubai Desert Classic. Gallacher equaled the European Tour record for the lowest nine-hole score with an inward 28 for a 9-under 63. That gave him a 16-under total of 200, with McIlroy in second after 69. Tiger Woods was 11 shots back after a 70. "This is the best back nine Ive had in my career by far," said Gallacher, who started the day four shots behind McIlroy. "So to get myself back into contention when I needed to, and given the stature of this tournament, it feels good." Gallacher started with seven straight pars before a bogey on the eighth. But he birdied the next four holes before an eagle on the par-5 13th, where he hit a 7-iron to within three inches with his second shot. After another par on the next hole, he finished with four straight birdies. "I struggled at the start and played the first four holes a bit ropey," the Scot said. "But I then hit a beautiful drive and 7-iron (at the ninth) to about 3 foot, and from then on I never missed a shot." The Desert Classic is celebrating its 25th anniversary, and Gallacher now has a chance to become the first person to win back-to-back titles at the event. Bryan Trottier Penguins Jersey. McIlroy earned his first European Tour victory here in 2009 and is still very much in the hunt despite battling food poisoning during the second round on Friday. McIlroy, who had his lowest score in three years with a 63 in the opening round, mixed three birdies and an eagle with two bogeys on Saturday. "My stomach is better today, still not 100 per cent but its better than it was yesterday," McIlroy said. "I feel like I can catch him (Gallacher) up tomorrow. I dont really want to focus on what hes doing -- try to focus on my own thing." Woods, who won here in 2006 and 2008, failed to get back in contention after a disappointing day on the greens. The top-ranked American had two bogeys and four birdies but missed a number of opportunities to pull closer. "I only hit a couple of bad shots, (but) missed a ton of putts," said Woods, who was in a tie for 37th. "Really hit it good but just threw away a lot of shots." Thorbjoern Olesen of Denmark shot a 65 to sit tied for third with Brooks Koepka of the United States, another two shots behind Gallacher. Race to Dubai winner Henrik Stenson fell out of contention with a 75 that included two double bogeys and left him 12 shots back. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Lun 13 Aoû - 03:51 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 13 Aoû - 03:51 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Index du Forum » INFORMATIONS sur les VNU » Règlement des Veillées Nocturnes Ufologiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation